Laminate structure of carton packaging materials
1. PE: Water proof, anti-corrosion, protecting the printing.
2. Bonding layer: Reinforce the lamination of PE and paper.
3. Paper: Substrate for printing, support layer, with certain strength, tenacity and stiffness.
4. PE: Bonding paper layer, water proof, and moisture proof.
5. Bonding layer: Reinforce the lamination of PE and aluminum foil.
6. Aluminum foil: Light barrier, oxygen barrier
7. Bonding layer: Reinforce the lamination of PE and aluminum foil.
8. PE: Increase strength of laminate and thickness
9. Modified PE: Modify heat sealing performance, increase sealing quality.
Carton packaging materials for milk.
1. Nine Layers to preserve.
2. For milk, juice and other beverage.
3. Seven colors print.
250ml Base and Slim,
200ml Base and Slim,
500ml Base and Slim,
750ml Base and Slim,
1000ml Base and Slim,
Packing and Delivery details:
|Packaging:|| (1)Packaging:Cardboard protection on the pallet and between each rolls; Wrapping around the pallet with stretch film ;Two cross over narrow metal straps, stretch wrapped top and side.|
|Delivery:|| (2)Delivery:15-20days after receipt of L/C or 30% T/T deposit|